miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

All the young dudes... Bowie


"Now Billy rapped all night 'bout his suicide Kick it in the head when he was 25
All that speed jive Don't wanna stay alive when you're 25
Lucy's stealing clothes from unlocked cars Freddy's got zits from picking off the stars from his face
Funky little boat race Oh the television man is crazy Saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks
Oh man I need TV when I got T. Rex Brother you guessed I'm a dude yeah

All the young dudes Carry the news Boogaloo dudes Carry the news
All the young dudes Carry the news Boogaloo dudes Carry the news

Now Jimmy looks sweet 'cause he dresses like a queen But he can kick like a mule It's a real mean team We can love Oh yes, we can love Brother's back at home
With his Beatles and his Stones We never got if off on that revolution stuff
It was such a drag Too many snags Well I drunk a lot of wine And I'm feeling fine
Gonna race some cat to bed Is there concrete all around Or is it in my head
Brother you guessed Well I'm a dude yeah

All the young dudes Carry the news Boogaloo dudes Carry the news
All the young dudes Carry the news Boogaloo dudes Carry the news".

David Bowie. 1973.

No hay comentarios: